SXD X CLIMATE REFUGEES JACKET
Fits sizes S-L/XL. This unisex, universal jacket is beautiful inside and out. The jacket is made with deep blue raw denim upcycled for a new life. The split back collar and the embroidery text add style to the classic denim jacket. The silhouette, complete with adjustable cuffs and front buttons for closure, creates an oversized look for S-M and a fitted look for L-XL. The two spacious side pockets add extra function.
$160 covers our ability to pay climate refugees and other flood impacted locals about 4x the local wage so they can get back on their feet, new life for wasted fabric, and our 100% zero waste, original design.
Free shipping within the US.
- Body Length: ~28 in. Body Width: ~24 in across chest/~21 in across bottom. Sleeve Length: ~20 in (or feels longer with wide jacket body)
- Two spacious side pockets
- Two adjustable metal buttons on each cuff for personalized tightness
- Six metal buttons in the front for closure
- Split back collar to elongate the neck
- Embroidered back text saying “Climate Refugees Reverse Climate Change”
- Upcycled raw denim fabric without chemical treatments
We eliminate inventory waste by creating just for you. Your order will be shipped within one week.